Please Read Carefully Before using http://www.royallepagesolutions.com/ (the "Website").
You agree that all matters relating to the use of the Website, including without limitation, any of the Content and/or any of the Links shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without reference to conflict of law principles.
The materials provided through the Website including, but not limited to, all information, text, messages, images, photos, illustrations, designs, icons, files, trademarks, copyrighted material, specifications, catalogs, literature, technical information, advertisements, and other content or materials on the Website, as well as the organization and layout of the Website, are copyrighted and are protected by Canadian and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may access, download and print materials on the Website solely for your personal and non-commercial use, however, any print out of the Website, or portions of the Website, must include the copyright notice of the owner of such materials. You may not copy reproduce, republish, download, print, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or exploit the content or information contained on the Website for commercial use in any way (including by e-mail or other electronic means) without the prior written request of Royal LePage Solutions. You agree that Royal LePage Solutions may, in its sole discretion and at any time, terminate your access to and use of the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
- copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another web site, use on any other web site, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Website or any part thereof;
- use or permit others to use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website;
- use or permit others to use the Website to attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or HTML code comprising or in any way making up a part of this Website;
- use or permit others to use the Website to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- use or permit others to use the Website to contact Royal LePage Solutions offices or sales associates for purposes other than assisting you with your real estate needs, such as marketing products or services;
- access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Web Site; or
- create links from any web site or web page to any page within the Website, and you agree that if Royal LePage Solutions, in its sole and unfettered discretion, requests in writing that you remove any link or links to the Website, you will promptly do so.
Royal LePage Solutions, its employees, brokers and associates are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for the accuracy, relevancy, completeness or timeliness of the Content. You agree that all risk associated with your use of, or reliance on, any Content rests with you. You further agree that Royal LePage Solutions, its staff, brokers and associates shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your use of, or reliance on, any Content.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and all of the Content (including the organization and layout of the Website and all software used in connection with the Website) are, and at all times remain, the property of Royal LePage Solutions, its employees, brokers and, associates. The Website and all of the Content are protected by intellectual property rights owned by Royal LePage Solutions, its employees, brokers, associates and/or licensors. You agree to abide by all intellectual property notices, information and restrictions on, or displayed with, the Content. Note that any Content owned by Royal LePage Solutions, its employees brokers, and associates may be subject to additional restrictions.
Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles and phrases on the Website constitute trade-marks (whether registered or unregistered), trade names or other intellectual property of Royal LePage Solutions, its employees, brokers or associates.
The display of the Content, the Royal LePage Solutions Intellectual Property (“IP”) on the Website does not convey or create any licence or other rights in any of the Content, the Royal LePage Solutions IP or the Third Party IP. You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire:
- any ownership rights in any of the Content, the Royal LePage Solutions IP or the Third Party IP;
- any right to use any of the Content, the Royal LePage Solutions IP or the Third Party IP for commercial purposes including sale, resale, licence or sublicense; or
- any right to reproduce, distribute, display, post, disseminate, publish, broadcast, or transfer any of the Content, the Royal LePage Solutions IP or the Third Party IP.
Use of any of the Content, the Royal LePage Solutions IP or the Third Party IP, without the prior written consent of Royal LePage Solutions, or the applicable employees, broker, sales associates, licensor or third party, is strictly prohibited.
Third Party Websites and Content Linked to the Website
The Website may contain links to third party websites or content posted on third party websites (the “Links”). Royal LePage Solutions provides the Links only as a convenience to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest.
You acknowledge that in providing the Links Royal LePage Solutions:
- does not endorse any third party website or content accessible via the Links;
- does not act as an editor, publisher or disseminator of any content accessible via the Links and does not control or monitor any third party website;
- does not make any representation or warranty of any kind regarding the Links;
- is not responsible, directly or indirectly, in any way for the accuracy, relevancy, completeness, timeliness or legality of any content accessible via the Links; and
- is not responsible, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your use of, or reliance on, any of the Links.
You agree that you are solely responsible for:
- taking all protective measures to guard against viruses and other destructive elements;
- abiding by the terms and conditions of use and the privacy policies posted at the third party websites; and
- evaluating the content accessible via the Links and bearing all risks associated with your use of, and reliance on, any such content.
Links to the Website on Third Party Websites
If you want to include a link to the Website on your website (the “Third Party Link”), you must:
- provide Royal LePage Solutions with prior written notice describing the nature and features of your website and the proposed appearance and location of the Third Party Link; and
- obtain the prior written consent of Royal LePage Solutions to establish the Third Party Link and abide by any terms and conditions required by Royal LePage Solutions as part of its consent.
Royal LePage Solutions may at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, revoke its consent to establish a Third Party Link, with or without cause, upon reasonable notice to you. Upon exercise of this right by Royal LePage Solutions, you must immediately remove all of your links to the Website and must cease all use of the Royal LePage Solutions IP. If You refuse or neglect to remove all of your links to the Website or to cease using the IP, you acknowledge that such refusal or neglect will result in immediate and irreparable damage and that Royal LePage Solutions shall be entitled to relief in the way of temporary and permanent injunctions and such other and further relief as a court may deem just and proper.
Royal LePage is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any content available on a third party website that has established a link to the Website.
Registration, Account and Password
Certain Content on the Website may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such Content, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself as required by the relevant registration or subscription process and to promptly update such information as necessary to ensure that it is kept accurate and complete.
You agree to be responsible for:
- maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords or other account identifiers which you choose or are assigned as a result of any registration or subscription process; and
- all activities that occur under your account or password.
You further agree:
- to notify Royal LePage Solutions immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account; and
- to ensure that you log out of your account and close your browser window upon completing your use of the Website.
- not to set up multiple concurrent accounts.
Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that:
- You are an individual and over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you are resident.
- You are using the Website in a jurisdiction where access to, or use of, the Website (or any part thereof) is not prohibited or illegal.
- The posting and/or storage of your Content on the Website does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, trade-mark rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any third party.
THE CONTENT, INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
ROYAL LEPAGE SOLUTIONS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE APPROPRIATENESS, ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, CORRECTNESS, VERACITY, VALUE, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. ROYAL LEPAGE SOLUTIONS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL ROYAL LEPAGE SOLUTIONS OR ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND ALL THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FOR THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF:
- THE TYPE OF DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFITS OR LOST REVENUE- EVEN IF ROYAL LEPAGE SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES);
- HOW IT WAS CAUSED (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, BY THE USE, EXISTENCE OR RELIANCE UPON SUCH CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES, BY THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE, BY THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, BY THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE); OR
- THE LEGAL THEORY ASSERTED (CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE).
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD ROYAL LEPAGE SOLUTIONS, ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS AND ALL THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FOR THE WEB SITE, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, SUITS, DEMANDS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS, COURT COSTS OR ARBITRATION COSTS MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.