At Royal LePage Solutions, we are committed to your success. In 2013 our brokerage moved to a Designated Agency Model. It is our belief that the Designated Agency model is most consistent with consumer expectations and consistent with existing practices within many brokerages.
Our Broker is a non-competing Broker who is available to ensure that all transactions are handled in an even-handed manner. As a result of implementing Designated Agency we have decreased the frequency of conflicts of interest arising from concurrent representation. Our Broker is not in competition against our sales force but is here as a partner, mentor, advisor and trainer to our sales staff ensuring their success.
Our commitment to the ongoing professional development of our sales force has contributed directly to our leading position in the market place.
We are committed to establishing and maintaining the highest quality of service and professionalism in the Industry, within a productive workplace which offers our Sales Representatives fulfillment, success and quality of life.
Royal LePage Solutions assists their Sales Representatives in every way possible in becoming successful, including helping to generate business for them. As a company, Royal LePage Solutions believes that while competition is healthy, cooperation is profitable.
That’s why Royal LePage Solutions offers you:
- The power to access prospective buyers and sellers through our National Relocation Service.
- Largest Relocation Company with offices coast-to-coast handling over 80% of the relocation business presently transacted in
- A national residential referral network further augmented by our strategic exclusive U.S. alliance with RELO, North America’s
largest, single source referral network, providing unmatched
- Affiliations with Brokerage and Relocation Companies worldwide.
- A comprehensive residential referral database and directory,
listing every Royal LePage office and Sales Representative across the country.